Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Mothers Day- Mothers Day Gifts and cards

As Mother's Day comes close on May 11, I took some moment out of my work, and spend some time on thinking about the great moms I know or I ever have met. The first one who came to my mind was not my mother, but my sister, Tracy. She is my older sister and my only sibling. She is eight years elder to me. I often refer to her , to other people, as my second mom. She started taking care of me , since the day I can remember. Even she considers me her first kid. Today, she is a mother of my sweet nephew, Ryan. I admire her as a great mom, for she is one of those moms, who would say"I am not hungry", if there is not much food left at home. I want to wish her a Great Mother's Day, this year. Here's a lovely mothers day card for you Tracy, if you are reading this.
All you guys who wanna wish your sisters a Happy Mother's Day, send this mothers day cards to your sisters and make her feel special.

mothers day cards, free mothers day cards, mothers day card, card for mothers day, cards for mother's day, free mother day card, free mother day cards, free mother's day e cards, free mother's day ecards, mothers day card ideas, mother's day greeting cards, mother's day card
mothers day cards, free mothers day cards, mothers day card, card for mothers day, cards for mother's day, free mother day card, free mother day cards, free mother's day e cards, free mother's day ecards, mothers day card ideas, mother's day greeting cards, mother's day card

mothers day cards, free mothers day cards, mothers day card, card for mothers day, cards for mother's day, free mother day card, free mother day cards, free mother's day e cards, free mother's day ecards, mothers day card ideas, mother's day greeting cards, mother's day card
mothers day cards, free mothers day cards, mothers day card, card for mothers day, cards for mother's day, free mother day card, free mother day cards, free mother's day e cards, free mother's day ecards, mothers day card ideas, mother's day greeting cards, mother's day card

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 2:29 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: